Saturday, July 30, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Yes, I know Father's Day is in June and it is almost August. But, like I mentioned before, I am playing catch up. Kevin wanted to sleep in for Father's Day, so we chose to go to church on Saturday and we "slept in" on Sunday.  Kevin gets up very early through the week, so he enjoys at least one day to sleep in on the weekend.  Garrett and Grant love their Daddy very much and I bet Garrett told Kevin "Happy Father's Day" at least 20 times that day. And, yes, Grant said it too.............he will do and say anything his big brother does.  We went shopping Saturday and Daddy picked out some new shoes as his gift. 
After sleeping in Sunday, we went to Memaw and Papa's house for a bit and hung out.  We got Papa new tennis shoes for Father's Day and his b-day(also in June)! Garrett was happy to help Papa open his gift.  Later that evening we went to give Granddad his Cub's shorts and we went to dinner.  After dinner, we enjoyed a short walk out by the pond behind Cheeseburger in Paradise.  The boys loved watching the ducks and looking for fish. 
We are so thankful for our Dads.  Kevin and I both have role models(our Dads) that live their lives proving that family is number one. They are always sacrificing and working hard to make things easier for us. They, like our Moms, are always supportive and loving. My Dad and I have our differences, but that is just because we are both pretty opinionated. Thank you to our Dads for being so great and for being the BEST PAPA and BEST GRANDDAD ever!!! Garrett and Grant adore their Papa and Granddad:)



Telling Papa......"their new shoes"

Mocha, Papa, and Grant

Feeding Mocha some goldfish

Papa and the boys
Father's Day 2011
LOVE these boys:)

Grant, Daddy, and Garrett
Father's Day 2011





Looking for fish after dinner

The HAMILTON GUYS
3 Generations
The rest of the pictures are not necessarily of the Dads, but at least they were taken on Father's Day. I wanted to still post them!
My Granty and Me

~ Our Family ~
MY LOVES:)

Grant, Grandma, Granddad, and Garrett
We stopped for ice cream on the way home! What a nice treat:)

Grant being Grant
"Cheese"

Garrett enjoying some chocolate shake!

No comments: