We got the frog pool out one day this hot summer. The boys loved it and Daddy decided he was getting in since it was so hot. Of course, the boys loved this! The pool was just big enough for all three of them. They had a blast and it was very refreshing. When Mommy brought out some toys, I accidentally dumped my cell phone in the water along with the toys. Garrett noticed it(not me) and grabbed it quickly......we took it apart and put it in rice. My phone has some water spots on the screen now, but at least it works. Good job, Bub!! He says, "Mommy, I saved the day!" After the cell phone issue, Mommy took pictures, video taped, and refilled drinks. It was a nice Saturday afternoon with just the four of us!
 |
| Daddy filling the pool |
 |
| Grant loving the water from the hose |
 |
| Grant and Daddy |
 |
I love this one!
My boys in the frog pool ~ Summer 2011 |
No comments:
Post a Comment