I couldn't resist, so I had to post these pictures. This was the first time Garrett had really ever paid attention to our washing machine and I am certain it was because his T-ball uniform was in it. He was SO SO concerned about his uniform and he was convinced it was going to get lost. He was extra emotional because he was sleepy at this time as well. Needless to say, he was asleep about 5 minutes after these pictures were taken and his uniform was all clean and dry by the time he woke up! I had to capture some photos before I consoled him and explained to him that his uniform would be fine:)
 |
| SO SO SAD |
 |
| Just staring in and so worried about his uniform |
 |
AHHH......poor little guy:)
Just for the record, Garrett has been fine with washing his uniform ever since this day............the shirt, pants, and socks were all brand new to him at this time and he was scared they were going to get lost and not come out. Bless his little heart! |
3 comments:
That's one of the sweetest stories I've ever heard. I think we have a softy on our hands, don't you? So precious!
Ah, what a pitiful little face. :( What a funny story to share when he is older though!
How a story can be so funny & sad at the same time is beyond me. I can't believe I'm just now seeing this one! Oh Garrett, such a little softy =) I hope I'm there the day you tell him about this whne he's older ha!
Post a Comment