Thursday, July 7, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY

There are a number of things I have been a part of or accomplished in my lifetime, but there is nothing that comes close to my largest accomplishment and what I am most proud of.............being a MOMMY!
 Even though Daddy was in St. Louis at a baseball game, this year's Mother's Day was a typical Sunday for us.  We went to church, ate breakfast at Denny's, visited Grandma Laugel, and just spent the day together.  I also can say I have a wonderful mother and mother-in-law. What a great day to honor such wonderful women! They have shown what it is like to truly be a great mother and that means they put their children first......even though we are grown and have children of our own. They love us and their grandchildren unconditionally and they are always there to help out in some way! We love you!

Garrett Loyd and Grant Jacob are the loves of my life and they have taught me so much in just a few years.  They bring constant happiness and joy to my life and I laugh with them or at them everyday.  I feel blessed to have such wonderful, healthy, happy and fun little boys in my life.  I love them both to the moon and stars and back!


Me and My boys:)


Another pose!

Trying to hold them in for another picture!

Mommy and Bubby
My "big" boy

Mommy and Porkchop/Chunky Monkey!
My "Granty"

GARRETT LOYD
3 yrs 5 months

How handsome!

Mother's Day 2011
Outside of church

Grant Jacob
approx 20 months

Garrett with his Godmother, Kacie

Granty with his Godmother, Brittany

~MY BOYS~

Me and my Mom:)

4 Generations
Mother's Day 2011
w/Great Grandma Laugel


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great Mommy you are, Kelly. Garrett and Grant are soooo lucky to have you, and so is everyone else. Love ya!