The last couple of months have been very busy with our family when it comes to birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, mother's day, father's day, etc. I posted some pictures of the boys decorating some wooden crosses for some special people in our lives. Garrett has never been a huge fan of coloring, crafting, or really "finishing" a project. But, I was proud of him and his hard work with these crosses. He is always so excited to give the gifts away and is proud of his work. Grant, on the other hand would have played and painted forever if I would have let him. Garrett was worried about a bit of paint on his finger, while Grant couldn't get enough on his hands. I know that part of it is the difference in their ages, but their different personalities play a role too. In the end, Garrett and Grant both worked hard and made some very beautiful, special crosses. Good job, boys!
 |
| Bub is really concentrating here! |
 |
| What an artist! |
 |
| Grant hard at work:) |
 |
| Our little Picasso!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment