Kevin, the boys, and I took a trip to Sumter, South Carolina to visit Aunt Andi and cousins, Lilly and Luke. Matt is stationed at Shaw AirForce Base, but is currently deployed, so we didn't get to see him. The drive is not a short one, especially with a one year old, but we managed. We drove down on a Saturday and came home on Wednesday. We didn't do a whole lot outside of just hanging out and letting the kids spend some time together. Kevin and I put together an outdoor play set for Lilly and Luke. It was hot and there were lots of steps.......and we actually didn't kill each other during the process! We swam at the neighbors house, went to Lilly's swim lessons, played outside, went and watched jets fly on base, shopped at the BX, drove to Charleston, went to the Aquarium and had a picnic. Kevin, Garrett and I also walked the pier at the beach in Charleston. It was a nice, low key kind of vacation. Of course, Andi, was a great host and the kids had fun! Most of the pictures below are from the Aquarium, but I wanted to post what I had.

No comments:
Post a Comment