I wanted to post some more pictures I have of Bub and his T-ball season. Again, Coach Daddy and Coach Mommy were so proud of him. He seemed to really enjoy himself during the games. He loved to bat and hang out with the other boys. And, he learned to love the icees he got after the game(he didn't really care for them the first few games). Again, there will be more T-ball pictures. The rest of the family got pictures on our last game(under the lights) and I will post them when I round up all those pictures.
| Garrett swinging |
| Daddy helping Bub.....gonna hit off the tee |
| Good form!! |
| Garrett on 1st base! |
| Garrett played pitcher this game.......he only played there a couple of times! He called it "the middle" and he loved it! |
| Loving a treat after the game with Kiley(cousin) and Grant! |
| Mommy and her favorite T-ball player:) |
| Walking with Kiley after the game |
No comments:
Post a Comment