I am FINALLY posting about our baby #3 news. I honestly thought I mentioned this in an earlier blog post, but looking back, I see no mention of baby #3. I feel awful!
Well, the news is that there is definitely a baby #3. We are super excited. Even though we did not find out the sex of Garrett and Grant until birth, we decided to find out with this one. Kevin was super adamant about finding out, and I was still wanting to wait like we did for the other two. It was a last minute change of plans for me when I was laying on the ultrasound table and Kevin was telling me that he was going to find out. Well, let me just tell you that that would have never worked..............him knowing, and me NOT knowing. So, I gave in and we found out(back at the end of January) that we are having a BABY GIRL:)
Kevin seemed to be in shock for a bit and I was super thrilled. We came home with the news to tell the boys, and Garrett said, "Where is she?" HAHA!
So, this June, we will have ourselves an Isabelle Anne or a Grace Anne. We are so blessed!
PS - I had an appointment today to check baby and all is well. I am 23 weeks and measuring 30 weeks............YES, 30 weeks(7 weeks big). This is quite unheard of and not real comfortable, but all worth it in the end. I have big babies and I knew this one wouldn't be any different. I measured big(about 4 weeks big) with Granty too, but 7 weeks big is BIG:) Lots of people post adorable pictures of themselves while pregnant............none from me:)
Well, our baby girl probably won't be real little or petite, but we will take her any way she comes!
Below is a picture of our FAMILY of snowmen/women made with white socks, rice, etc.
Garrett made his at school and I loved them so much, I made one for everyone in our family! I am sure you can pick out Kevin, Kelly, Garrett, Grant and Baby Girl:)
~ ~HAMILTON SNOW FAMILY~ ~
1 comment:
Congrats Kelly I am so happy for you and the rest of the family! Yea a girl!!
Post a Comment