Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Year's Eve

We brought in the New Year with family and friends. We had an afternoon visit to see Great Grandma Laugel  and she was happy to see all the kids together.  Grandma Laugel has celebrated quite a few New Year's Eves in her lifetime of 93 years.  That evening Kevin and I went to dinner with Kyle, Amber, Matt and Ashley at Bone Fish and headed to Mandy and Henry's for a party.  The boys played at Granddad and Grandma's with Kiley and Avery for the evening. We picked the boys up around 11pm and headed to Memaw and Papa's to bring in the New Year with our DeWeese family.  We are thankful for all that 2011 brought our way.  It is amazing to me how fast the years pass, so I try to enjoy each month, day, minute to the fullest. I love my life:)

Great Grandma Laugel and her Great Grandkids

Who knows what he may be telling her or what she is telling him......

Balancing the fancy glass

BUDS and COUSINS

Making noise:)

Me and my "big guy"

Watching for the ball to drop......

Sipping their sparkling cider

No comments: