We celebrated Memaw's birthday with a dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then some cookie cake back at her and Papa's house. Memaw is the one that makes sure to have a cake/cookie and ice cream for everyone else in the family's b-day, so we wanted to make sure we celebrated hers too...........even if it is two days after Christmas and we were all still in the hustle/bustle mode. The boys wore some new clothes they got for Christmas and sported their new cow boy boots they got from Sara Vogt. They love those boots and I have to say, I love them too:) What better place to wear their new boots for the first time but to TEXAS ROADHOUSE!
We had a good night and we all just love our Memaw so much. She is so wonderful, giving, and she is always there for all of us! Happy Birthday, Memaw..........we look forward to celebrating many more with you!
 |
| Check out those boots! |
 |
| Waiting for our table....... |
 |
| Memaw + 4 of her Grand-babies:) Such a great picture of everyone..........even Mac made the background! |
 |
| Memaw and her all of her Grand-babies! |
 |
| We let Papa in the picture! |
 |
| Best photo I got of the kids together this visit....... |
1 comment:
That boots photo is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Haha, aw I love it!
Post a Comment