Garrett had his first Christmas program with all of his classmates at Daylight Discovery Preschool. All of the boys and girls looked so sweet dressed up in their best Christmas attire. As the teacher, I was especially excited for this program since my baby boy was going to be a part of it too:)
Garrett can be a bit of an introvert, so I was eager to see exactly how he would do with a big crowd. He started like typical Garrett, walking down the isle at church very slow and the nail biting began too. We had practice a number of times, but the crowd this night was quite large and the church was full. But, once all the children were lined up and ready to sing, Bub did GREAT! We sang two songs with just the Preschool friends. The songs were, "Come Lord Jesus" and "Jingle Bells". They then joined the Pre-K friends at the end of the program to sing "Happy Birthday, Jesus". The program was great and the children did a wonderful job. Their hard work paid off. I am super proud of Garrett Loyd and I am so excited to watch many, many more programs as he continues to grow. Needless to say, he had quite a big crowd of family there to watch him. We are so blessed!
Garrett can be a bit of an introvert, so I was eager to see exactly how he would do with a big crowd. He started like typical Garrett, walking down the isle at church very slow and the nail biting began too. We had practice a number of times, but the crowd this night was quite large and the church was full. But, once all the children were lined up and ready to sing, Bub did GREAT! We sang two songs with just the Preschool friends. The songs were, "Come Lord Jesus" and "Jingle Bells". They then joined the Pre-K friends at the end of the program to sing "Happy Birthday, Jesus". The program was great and the children did a wonderful job. Their hard work paid off. I am super proud of Garrett Loyd and I am so excited to watch many, many more programs as he continues to grow. Needless to say, he had quite a big crowd of family there to watch him. We are so blessed!
| Garrett and his buddies, Grant and Luke |
| Practicing one last time with Mr. Matt before we head to the church |
| Mix of friends waiting patiently for "showtime" |
| NERVOUS GARRETT! |
| There we go.......... |
| A group action shot! |
| He is getting too big too fast |
| Ready to sing "Happy Birthday, Jesus" |
| Granty staying quiet thanks to Britt's IPhone I am surprised he wasn't either yelling for me(since I was also in the front of church) or singing along with the songs! He practice at home with Bub. |
| SO cool:) |
| Grant petting the donkey. |
| Yelling animal sounds toward the animals. |
| Mommy and her STAR:) I did my job in leading the children during the program and made many rounds at the reception as the teacher, but I had to take some time to be Mommy on this night too. |
| My boys!! |
| Another pose of Garrett on his big night |
| Helping clean up after the reception..............part of being the teacher's son! |
1 comment:
1. I love all of these pictures, but I REALLY love the one of Garrett making the animal noises at the donkey =) I'm sure this was very funny to watch.
2. Cute scarf and pink cardigan/sweater in the top pictures! Looks really pretty together!
3. I just love your blog. Puts a big smile on my face! Can't wait for Lady H to join the page!!
Love, Jenny
Post a Comment