Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CHRISTMAS MORNING 2011

Christmas morning is one of my favorite times of the year.  I love having some family time with just Kev and the boys.  Since Santa visited with us at Memaw and Papa's house and brought Garrett and Grant some gifts, the boys didn't wake up to more gifts under the tree from Santa. Instead, we all woke up late, kept our pajamas on and the boys opened some gifts from Mommy and Daddy. They also enjoyed playing with toys/things that they had got the day before. We had some technical difficulty this year with our camcorder:(  Kevin claims it is shot, which is such a sad, sad thing for me since I LOVE to take pictures and tape the boys. So, I had to use my camera to get some recorded footage on Christmas morning.  I was taping when Garrett opened the gift he was most excited and proud of, his booster chair(so no pictures). He is four years old now and weighs well over the limit for him to sit in a booster seat. He was so, so excited! 
I just love my boys and they are at such a fun age for the joy and fun Christmas brings. 

Already loving his Woody doll and hasn't slept without it since Christmas!

Yes, Grant is under his Mama's Jammies and he had to sleep with his Buzz...........however, Buzz has not become a permanent part of Grant's sleeping arrangements!

Bed head:)

YAY!

A new firetruck

Woody was helping open the gifts.........

Christmas morning:)

New cars

CARS 2 LAUNCHER!!!


Hamilton Family Christmas 2011
Baby #3 in Mommy's belly

Garrett and Grant ~ Christmas 2011

THE LOVES of my life:)
Garrett - 4 years old
Grant - 2 yrs 3mos

No comments: