Tuesday, March 6, 2012

OUR BOYS

Garrett and Grant are two gifts from God that I am so blessed to have in my life.  Some days can be challenging, stressful, emotional, and tiring.  However, at the end of the day, I am still so in love with these boys.  They bring so much joy, laughter, and just pure happiness to our lives.  
I have said before, we are an "on the go" kind of family.  And "on the go", I mean just pretty much spending time and hanging out with our other family members.  The boys love to go to Memaw and Papa's house and play.  We have been spending a lot of time there lately with it being IU basketball time.............we enjoy getting together at their house with our family to watch the games. They also enjoy going to Grandma and Granddad's house.  We are fortunate to have them all in our lives and the boys are lucky to have such wonderful grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins.  
When we aren't hanging out with the others in our family, we enjoy our time together at home.  Simple things like hide and seek, playing trains, lining up cars, playing on the porch, cuddling on the couch, making towers, etc. are such special moments we treasure.  It is so much fun to watch and listen to Garrett and Grant play together.  They are pretty good pals and it just warms my heart to witness how they love each other:) Below are some of those "everyday" pictures of spending time together at our house........never a dull moment.

Going potty together:)

Special lunch day.............eating and watching TV(what a treat)!

Being silly with his feet propped on counter while eating lunch

They come up with some fun things to do together:)

Helping put the new hardwood floor down at Memaw and Papa's house.
NOTICE: the pencil in Garrett's ear...........he puts it there like Papa!

Breakfast on the couch:) Mommy is sometimes a softy the days I am off in the mornings with them!

My construction boys!
They can fix about anything:)

I just love these pictures,
Garrett use to want to be a jockey when he grew up, now he wants to be a builder like Papa!

Oh, the goggles!

Movie night and popcorn

Garrett with his buddy, Woody

Sitting on the pile of laundry I was getting ready to fold............silly boys

My little cowboys:)
Love this one............new, real cowboy boots from Sara Vogt!
Bub lounging in his recliner with my Iphone
Riding around in their shades
They love their trains and cars, especially in the middle of the kitchen floor
Supporting the Colts during the Super Bowl, even though they were no where near playing this day!
And, of course, enjoying Iphones and Papa's chair!
Posing in their ICEMEN jerseys with their buddy, Ethan. I babysit Ethan 3 days a week after school.
Working a puzzle together
Grant's turn with my phone in the recliner
Building a tower..............WOW!
Proud of the finished product:)
Mommy did help.........and we added a road underneath........super cool!

Happy Birthday, Aunt Britt
Enjoying movie night with Mac:)
Grant probably just got done saying, "I'm in Papa's chair!!!"
And may have included, "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!"
Papa taught him that.............Mommy doesn't like it. 


3 comments:

The Wardlaw Family said...

They are so stinkin' cute! I can't get over how big Grant is getting. Miss you all!

Kacie said...

Mac loves movie nights with the kiddos!! :)

Jenny said...

These are all SOO cute! Miss you guys already =)