Monday, September 12, 2011

Random Summer Stuff

I would say that we are a pretty busy family.  We typically have something going on and we spend a lot of time with our family.  I tend to take tons of pictures, maybe even too many.  But, it is something I like to do and I am glad to have all these photos(and memories) of my boys and our lives:)  Below are some random pictures from our summer. Some of my favorites are when Garrett and Grant are just hanging out at the house and playing together.
Brothers doing puzzles

Watching "Cars" on the computer

Probably you tubing die cast Cars

Taking a swim break for some lunch............at the Clark's house

Enjoying some PIZZA

Getting dirty at Daddy's game


Granty, Sara Vogt, and Ernie:)

Happy Birthday, Aunt Andi!

Dinner in the living room at Memaw and Papa's house!!

Granty is waiting patiently.......

Cousins~BUDS~Friends

Lukey, Memaw, and Garrett

A trip to Harps...........to see the fish, birds, dogs, etc.

Grandkids playing Memory with Memaw

Bub pretending to swing.......at the slow pitch game.......with Lilly

Eagle being silly with his helmet and Grant, Lilly, Lukey, and Garrett
The kids loved it in his trunk!

Kiley, Granty, and Avery playing cars on the bleachers at the slow pitch game 

Grant LOVES treats! Thanks for this one, Papa:)

No comments: