Thursday, September 8, 2011

Family Slumber Party:)

I just love nights like this!!! This was actually Daddy's idea and I loved it. We went out to eat earlier in the evening with Memaw, Papa, Britt, Lala, Kacie, Tina, and Eagle.  And on the way home, Garrett yelled out.........."Daddy said we could have a slumber party!"  So, when we got home, we got cleaned up and into our pj's. We then made our way to the den, where Daddy had made a pallet on the floor and turned on the CARS movie. Garrett gathered almost every stuffed animal in the house. We ate popcorn and watched our movie.  Granty wasn't too much into the movie, but more so into jumping in the sheets and covers.  After a bit of Grant joining our slumber party, I did lay him in his own bed. This was best for all of us.  Grant got some sleep and Garrett could actually see and hear the movie without major distraction.  I didn't last long on the hard floor before I moved to the couch.  At about 3am, we all moved to that big King size bed down the hall. I did video tape some of this night and I hope for many, many more family slumber parties!

Watching the movie

So focused

Granty with his "blanky"........."Mama's jammies"

Stacking the stuffed animals

Garrett, Grant, and Llama!

No comments: