I just can't imagine not sharing some of these pictures, so that is why I have so many from Garrett's T-ball. I believe this is the 3rd post regarding T-ball............ah well, enjoy. I know he did enjoy himself this season!
 |
| Garrett reading the line up............LOVE LOVE this one:) |
 |
| Fixing his sunglasses! |
 |
| SO Stinkin cute! |
 |
| Posing with his new bat............a wopping 11 ounces |
 |
| Bubby and Daddy |
 |
| In the dugout |
 |
| Enjoying some icees |
 |
| Teammates in the dugout |
 |
| Playing "the middle", his favorite position |
 |
| Making a play and fielding the ball |
 |
T-ball friends
That's our Garrett
He has sneaky speed:)
Down and ready:)
"GOOD GAME, GOOD GAME, GOOD GAME"
Love this face.........he often has that tongue out:)
Nice form
Playing on the field with his cousins, Lilly and Luke |
No comments:
Post a Comment