Thursday, September 8, 2011

OUCH!!

In a fantasy world, our children would never fall down, get hurt, or be sick. But, in reality, I have two very active boys and they are going to fall, get hurt, and be sick from time to time.  Grant took a tough fall at one of our last coed slow pitch games this summer.  He managed to trip and hit his forehead smack on the concrete in the dugout. OUCH!!!! He did cry and was in quite a bit of pain.  It left a nice size goose egg on his head.  Of course, he wouldn't let us hold ice held on his head, so we pretty much let it be.  I got a few pictures of his "boo boo" later that evening, but no picture the day and couple days after.  Poor little man.....I hate it when they get hurt! However, he is ONE TOUGH COOKIE!
On our way to the game.............we had to make a gas(and beer) stop

OUCH!!!

Poor little guy:)

Good news is.......he is tough and he is all better now!

No comments: