Monday, September 19, 2011

Mommy's B-day


Birthdays have never really been such a big deal to me.  But now that I have children, my birthday has become more special because I get to share it with them. They help me blow out candles and the best thing in the world is when they say, "Happy Birthday, Mommy....I love you".....warms my heart!  Don't get me wrong, other than my boys, I have a wonderful family and lots to be thankful for every year on my birthday. But, there is something about my Garrett and Grant that make everything so much more enjoyable and special! Again, this year, them being with me was by far my best b-day gift.  

Getting ready to blow out candles

Uncle Jay's b-day is also in August.  We shared a cookie cake at Memaw and Papa's house

Grant and Mommy at Hacienda for my b-day

Bub loving the ranch

Getting every last bit.....
So stinking cute:)

Mommy and Garrett

Happy Birthday to Me:)

My family!!! Love all three of my boys:)

No comments: