We try to make it to the Vanderburgh County Fair at least one night during the fair week. This year we chose to go the night my Godchild(cousin) was in the queen contest. She was beautiful and we are so proud of Olivia. This night, we managed to catch the queen contest, eat some fair food, see lots of animals, and Bub's favorite was the motor cross. Grant loved all the animals and was intrigued with the petting area. Garrett didn't care for the petting area and disliked the goats very much. Garrett, Daddy and Eagle watched the motor cross most of the night, and I am pretty certain Bub could have stayed hours longer. Grant LOVED the llama the most and all the animals too. Bub summed it up with saying, "I liked the motor cycles and big tractors, but I didn't like that goat or want to see the llama close up!"
 |
| Piggy #1 |
 |
| Grant with Great Aunt Karla and petting the goat(the same one that made Garrett cry when it made a loud, unexpected sound) |
 |
| Calling for the donkey |
 |
| Grant walking with his big cousin, Lilly |
 |
| Sharing some sweet tea:) YUM! |
 |
| Always takes Bub a bit to warm up. But he did love them:) He told me he doesn't want to ride them.............I'm fine with that! |
 |
| Bub watching with Daddy and Eagle |
 |
| My baby boy so intrigued with the motorcycles |
 |
| Cousins enjoying some motor cross bikes |
 |
| Lilly, Garrett and Luke |
 |
| He was saying "oink, oink" |
 |
| Petting the bunny |
 |
| Mommy, Grant, and the llamas |
 |
| Granty LOVED the llama..........he laughed so hard at it. I am pretty certain the llama licked Grant's cheek! (I am pretty sure Aunt Britt got that one on her camera!) |
 |
| Our PIGGY!!! |
 |
| Our favorite queen contestant and the HAMILTONS:) |
 |
| Mommy and Garrett at the fair - Summer 2011! |
No comments:
Post a Comment