Monday, September 28, 2009

LIFE IS GOOD

Today, Garrett will become a big brother! We are so excited to meet our new little one and hear the news "it's a boy" or "it's a girl". I am also very interested to hear the exact measurements of this large baby! I wanted to post one last time before I left for the hospital. I obviously still have not changed the name of our blog.......add it to my list of things to do and I will get to it eventually. We are so blessed to be having another baby today! Garrett has been the most wonderful gift I could have ever imagined having! I thank God everyday for him, and now I will have two precious babies to be thankful for! The past 21 months have gone by so, so fast. Garrett is going to look even more grown up when Baby #2 comes home. I know we will have our hands full for awhile, but life is good..........
Ha...I love this picture....our life for awhile.....two in diapers...can you guess which one belongs to the baby and which one belongs to Bub?!?! GARRETT LOYD HAMILTON December 19th, 2007 9lbs 3 oz So hard to believe it has been over 21 months.......... Now is SO big and doing big boy things, like......
Helping Papa finish some concrete on a job site! Vacuuming! He is such the little helper.....and mocker!

No comments: