Garrett's last night.....
as an only child! He knows where the baby's room is and gives the baby(my belly) lovies, but this guy doesn't really have a clue what is coming his way:) I know he will be a good big brother!
I wanted to share a picture of his last night as an only child doing what he loves to do! He is sipping on milk with his buddy, Pablo, next to him watching the rest of the Backyardigan friends on TV!
3 comments:
he's too cute!
Not to be impatient, but it's 4:30 monday afternoon. I know that Grant has been in this world a couple hours now. So what's the hold up on the pictures:)
Pam
If Bub says Grant before he actually says "Kacie", he & I will be having some crash courses so we can practice! HA! :)
Haha :) That's an awesome pic - love the penguin
Post a Comment