Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Hamilton #2

Baby Hamilton #2 will be here before we know it! He or she is scheduled to make his/her appearance into this world on Monday, September 28th at 1:30pm. We are anxiously awaiting our newest addition. We are about 3 weeks away and Mommy is very big and Baby seems to have no room left inside! However, 3 more weeks puts Mommy at 38 weeks, so it is best that the little one stays put for that long:) We will be sure to keep everyone posted......just check the blog:) So upset and sorry I haven't updated the blog in some time. I have been lost without my laptop....it has been at the "laptop doctor" for over two weeks now. We hope to have it back soon! I plan to work on uploading recent pictures onto Kevin or Kacie's computer sometime in the next few days, so I can share some updates on Bub! We have some exciting and fun pictures and stories to share! Check back soon:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we have missed hearing from you!

The Wardlaw Family said...

I didn't realize you were going to be delivering so soon! We can't wait to find out what the next Hamilton is going to be. I hope things are going well and you are enjoying your last few weeks as a family of 3. Good luck and keep us posted :) I expect a text when he/she is born!!!

Jenny said...

I can't wait!! I will be home the first weekend of October ready to greet Baby H #2!