Monday, September 21, 2009

BABY #2 UPDATE

Well, unfortunately, there are no pictures to share. We did have another ultrasound last week, but we did not get any real good photos due to the fact that the baby is so large. Baby Hamilton is running out of room and seems to be pretty squashed...poor thing! The ultrasound measured Baby Hamilton at 8lbs 4 ounces. Yes, quite big! This is a 36 week measurement, so thankfully I am only going 38 weeks and not 40. Dr. said if I was going 40 weeks, there is a good possibility I could have had a 12lb baby. AHHHHH! I am still scheduled for my c-section on Monday, Sept. 28th at 1:30pm. We will try to keep everyone posted on the news of boy or girl, name, measurements, etc. We plan to update the blog while at the hospital, so hopefully we will get some pictures posted pretty quickly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!!
Pam

Kacie said...

I still have a weird feeling that # 2 is a girl!!! C'mon Izzy!! HA!!

I'll just be happy as long as my niece/nephew is healthy, big, & beautiful!!

The Cook Family said...

I can't believe he/she will be here so soon!!! Can't wait to hear the news on Monday...good luck:)

Chassity said...

Thinking of you guys! Can't wait to see pics of Baby #2!