We are so blessed to finally have Grant Jacob here! He was born at 1:45pm on Monday, September 28th. He weighed 8lbs. 8 ounces and was 20 inches long. We were surprised that he was not bigger:) Grant managed to turn himself in the last two weeks. The Dr. said he was breech and two weeks ago at his 36 week appt., he was head down, face down. So far, he seems to be a really good baby(time will tell). He is a big eater and sleeps quite a bit too!
Garrett continues to say "baby, baby, baby". I know these two boys are going to be great buds!
We plan to be here until Friday, but due to the H1N1, they have limited our visitors to two people per day...and they have to be over 17 years old. This kind of stinks, but we understand why they need to do this. Hopefully, those that planned to visit will be able to visit at our house instead.


Our newest addition to the HAMILTON family!
9 comments:
Congratulations! I am so glad he is here...what a beautiful family. I can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Hamilton family:)
AWWWWW!!! You guys look great! I will hopefully get to see you guys in the near future:) Talk to you soon.
Congrats!!! He is beautiful!!
Grant is a doll! I love all the hair. We can't wait to meet him hopefully soon. Garrett looks pretty excited about his little brother. Glad you all are doing well. Congratulations!
Congratulations, Kelly! What a beautiful little boy! And you look GREAT!!!! Hope you are able to get some rest and enjoy your family of 4!!!
Jennifer
CONGRATS!!!! What a wonderful addition! Take it easy, DeWeese, we'll chat soon. I'm thinking of you!
You look great!! I can't wait to see you all this weekend :)
AAAWWW...What a beautiful famliy. Congratulations! We can't wait to see him!!
Kevin, Kelly, and Garrett,
Congratulations on your new big guy! Boys are super, Kel. Take it from one who knows--a straight ticket to heaven. Lots of Love, Angela
Post a Comment