Grant Jacob Hamilton is pretty much into everything. He has such a different personality than Garrett. He doesn't meet a stranger and right now, he doesn't have a care in the world. A few weeks ago, I gave him a bath("tubby") at Memaw and Papa's house. I got him in his pajamas and playing in the living room while I was finishing up with Garrett's bath. Well, to our surprise(OR NOT REALLY), he had gotten into the vaseline and managed to spread it all over his hair. He walked into the bathroom, looked at me and said, "Momma, Uh OH". Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of the greased hair. First, we put him back in the bathtub for two more hair washes........didn't help! Then, we looked into what steps to take to get his greasy hair back to normal(called my sister, who has experienced this before and got online). I then covered his head with powder........Garrett couldn't quite understand what in the world I was doing when he saw me dumping powder on Grant's head. After the powder sat for awhile, Memaw and I washed his hair with Dawn dish soap......this worked as a degreaser. By this time, we were pretty much back to normal. The next morning, you couldn't tell at all:) I have a feeling there will be many more similar incidents with our Granty!!
 |
| Grant with his powder hair! |
 |
| Grant Jacob.........crazy hair:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment