Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MONSTER trucks

I took the boys to see a monster truck that was in Evansville over the summer.  We met up with Memaw, Papa, Lilly and Luke. When we saw the truck, it was parked.  Initially, Garrett was a little disappointed because he was hoping the monster truck would have been crushing cars. But, he thought the truck was pretty cool. Grant kept saying "big truck!"  There was a monster truck show later that week, but we were unable to go because we already had plans to attend our church's summer social. Since I have boys, trucks are something we have lots of at home. I would have to say that this particular truck is the tallest one I have ever been next to. The boys enjoyed looking, climbing and taking pictures with the Monster truck. 


It was a hot day, so we got some water before we left

The boys next to the big tire!

WOW WOW WOW!

Grant, Garrett, Lukey, and Lilly
All sporting some Porter paint hats

Perfect fit!

No fears! Papa was holding him:)

A little tight, but still cute!

Lilly and Garrett

Backwards hat......silly boy!

Papa holding Garrett up high:)

No comments: