Monday, August 29, 2011

Holiday World!!!!

We made it to Holiday World this summer.  Thanks so much to Aunt Tina for coordinating the trip when she had a day off this summer.  Lilly and Luke were in town, so the trip consisted of Tina, myself, Lilly, Garrett and Luke.  I made an executive decision to leave Grant at home.  Aunt Tina felt bad, but I promise he can go next summer! We all had a blast on our trip to Holiday World, especially the kids.  There is so much to do there and we stayed busy the entire time. Holiday World has grown so much since I was a child and it is a very nice and clean park.  Garrett still talks about Holiday World and how he loved it there.  He sees the Holiday World signs on the side of the highway and reminisces about our fun day. We did our best to make it around the whole park that day and, of course, Garrett hasn't forgot about any of it!

Lilly and Garrett on the tram to the front gate

One excited little boy!

Have to get this picture!!


A new ride this year......Santa's sleigh

rockets

bumper boats

Lilly and Garrett bumping boats

Luke and Garrett

canoe ride

high fives for the workers while riding the fish

the Holidog

What a good driver!

On the train.....one of my favorites!
We talked about all the nursery rhymes as we rode around and saw the nursery rhyme statues

the Turkey ride/game......one of Bub's favorites

The water park!!!!

Bub on the orange slide:)

What a great and fun area!
We could have spent all day here.....

I accidentally got some sunscreen in Garrett's eyes and it was really burning and bothering him........I felt so, so bad

I love my Bub:)

Lilly and Garrett

Mommy and Garrett............we DID NOT really ride the voyage like the sign says

on our way home

So tired:)

No comments: