Wednesday, August 10, 2011

IU Friends!!!!!!!!!!!

I can honestly say I have some of the best friends ever.  My "IU friends" are some of the best! We have known each other for quite some time now and have been through a lot. We live spread about the state of Indiana mostly(and one in TX), and with the busy lives we all lead, I don't see these girls too often.  We email/face book and keep in touch and I even chat with some on the phone from time to time. This summer, we were able to set a date and meet in Indy at Kristie's house.  Kristie has two children, Riley and Mallory.  Jamie has two boys, Chase and Cole. Shari has one on the way!! This was the first time that all of our kids have played together:) I hope we can continue to do this each year!

The sandbox!

The boys(minus Grant)

Grant and Ava

Grant being silly and making everyone laugh......sitting in Mallory's bumbo seat

Grant and Chase

Grant and Cole
(they are a little over a month apart in age)

Cole and Grant playing with the kitchen

Eating dinner! 5 boys!!! Poor Mallory:)

Riley and Garrett

Ready to go back to the basement!

Waiting for the gate to be opened.......Bub is holding Ryan's beer!
HA.....Ryan thought Kevin would like that!!

JUMPING, JUMPING, JUMPING

Sliding into the balls!

The big blow up jumping castle was a huge hit!!

Garrett enjoying the "roller coaster"

Grant could have stayed there forever!

Garrett and Riley

Grant and Chase

No comments: