We put up our Christmas tree right at the beginning of December. Garrett was very excited and both the boys were very helpful:) Our Christmas tree is marked with letters and colors, so Garrett was actually able to really help out this year. However, I would have to say his favorite part was putting up the ornaments. Boy, did he do a GREAT job! I encouraged him to spread the ornaments out, but he insisted on doing it how he wanted. And the way he wanted was to put all the ornaments in ONE spot! I love it. It was pretty cute and funny. I did get a picture of some of the stacked up ornaments on the front of the tree. I did spread them out later that night. This was also a big night because Grant decided to walk! Yep, he walked across our formal living room two different times. Otherwise, he was crawling around getting into most everything! Grant said the word "ball" over and over and over again. Of course the balls were really ornaments. I love this time with my boys. The memories we make are very special to me. Next up was hanging the lights outside:)
| Garrett in the tree box 2009 He has changed so much in a year.....see next picture! |
| In the tree box - 2010 |
| Garrett put the top on:) |
| Our little helper! |
| Grant Jacob....our other little helper! |
| What do we do with all these things? |
| Couldn't reach.... |
| Here is where our help went! Grant loves it on the console table:) |
| Ornament time!! |
| ~Bub loved it~ |
| Notice the section of ornaments Garrett hung! |
| Close up of the stacked ornaments...he was so proud:) I appreciated his help! |
No comments:
Post a Comment