Tuesday, December 30, 2008

GARRETT'S 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY

Well, our baby boy is one year old! His actual b-day was December 19th, but we celebrated and had a party with family and friends on December 27th. The day was beautiful and warm(about 70 degrees), so I have footage of Garrett playing outside wearing a short sleeve shirt on his first b-day! I don't foresee that being a tradition. This past year has flown and it has been wonderful having Garrett in our lives! It is amazing how much he has grown, learned, and changed! It is hard to even remember life without Garrett. He is such a blessing and true joy:) HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BUB!
Garrett's cake - collage picture made by Mommy - a collage of all Garrett's "firsts" and the cake made by Sam's The candle - yeah - no blowing took place - just looking and trying to touch
A somewhat slow start...........
A smile - "I think I like this stuff"
He loved the icing!
"Now this is FUN!"
A view from where Garrett was sitting-there were a few pictures taken:)
The longest he sat still to open presents
Some friends at the party!
"I really want her milk!!!"
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to - I am surrounded by girls!"
My Buddy, Dominic, who couldn't make it the day of my party - he came by the night before!

2 comments:

The Wardlaw Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Garrett! Kel - I love the cake. How creative! Hope you are doing well. The pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting us, the girls had fun and we were glad to see you all! I have some pictures if you want them from the party too!