Monday, January 12, 2009

SOMEONE IS WALKING!!!

Right after the New Year began, Garrett also began walking! He had been taking 4 -5 steps for quite some time. This clip was taken shortly after he "really" started walking(about a week and a half ago). In the clip, he is stopped midway by his big cousin, Lilly! I promise they really do love each other! He is now almost a "pro"!!! I will try and post another clip soon and you can see his progress:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - he's totally mobile. Watch out world!

The Wardlaw Family said...

Yay Garrett! You will be able to get in all kinds of good things now.

Jenny said...

AWW!!!! That's a LOT more than you walked when I was home! I better see some of that this weekend :)

Kacie said...

YAY!! Bam Bam is on the move, and there is no slowing him down now! Miss my best friend so much already but will be home soon! Love you all! :)