Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Future Colt!!

I can hardly imagine that Garrett will be this big one day!
First and foremost, Garrett is finally feeling 100% and back to his old self. I am so happy he is back to the busy, funny, always eating Bub we missed for almost 3 weeks.
A couple of weekends ago, we took a trip to Indy for the day to support the Memorial Tiger's football team. This was Garrett's first football game!! Memorial was competing for a football state title. Sadly, they lost, but Garrett, Kevin, and I(and a lot of the rest of our family) had the opportunity to see the Indianapolis Colt's new stadium - Lucas Oil Stadium. It is super nice and very big. During halftime, we took a walk around the inside of the stadium and had the opportunity to get some pictures of Garrett. My family often talks about how one day we are going to be attending lots of Colt's games to watch Bub when he is playing football. Ha.......I guess you never know!!
Hamiltons sporting our Memorial(and Colts) blue:)

I love this one.... I had to post this one too....

Go Colts - Garrett is sporting his Addai jersey(thanks Aunt Tina and Eagle)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Bubby, you look like a stud in your colts jersey! Hopefully one day we will all be wearing a colts jersey w/ Hamilton on the back, cheering you on! If you can't tackle them you could always honk their nose or bite them!!! That seems to be your best defense right now! HA! Love You Lots!!!
Love, Tina & Eagle

Jenny said...

Aww I love my little bf in the mini Colts jersey :) Looking cuter every time I look at your blog! Can't wait to see you guys over Christmas :)

The Knight Family said...

He looks so adorable in his jersey! Hard to believe he's going to be 1 next week Kel! Enjoy every minute of him :) We need to visit you all after Christmas for sure!