Love this......Garrett use to hold Grant for pictures when he was first born....but since Grant has gotten bigger....Grant normally makes Garrett topple over....so, Garrett would rather Grant just sit next to him instead of on him. Believe it or not, Grant started out sitting up in this picture.....ha....I am glad Grant is so tough:)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
BIG BRO ~ Little Brother:)
Garrett just loves Grant. He has been so welcoming of Grant since the minute we brought him home from the hospital. We are happy that this is the way Garrett reacted to our family change back in September. Grant is often times the last thing Garrett asks about at night and one of the first people he asks for in the mornings. Garrett is our little helper. He likes to come with us to change diapers and he loves to play with Grant while he sits in his excersaucer. If Grant is in his crib or pack-n-play, Garrett begs us to let him join. Sometimes this is okay - and other times - not the best idea. Grant is becoming more and more active everyday. Garrett works hard to make Grant laugh and it is super cute when Grant makes Garrett laugh! It won't be long until the day when they can really play together. WOW! I am just certain they will get into their fair share of trouble......
I am behind on updating Grant's measurements and other "milestone"type things. I hope to include a blog entry with some of that important info soon......
Time is precious and it is sometimes hard to find the time to keep this blog current!(hmmm...I wonder why?!
I just love the pictures below....Garrett was right at 2 years old and Grant was 3 months old. Notice their shirts...."BIG BRO"....and "I'm the little brother"(he unfortunately won't get to wear this shirt too long)
BIG BRO
"LITTLE" BROTHER:)
Sitting up like a big boy...not bad for a 3 month old!
Pose #1
Pose #2
Pose #3
Pose #4.....starting to lean....
Time for a kiss!!!! Boys can be sweet too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those pics made me laugh out loud...such sweet little boys. Love "the kiss" picture.
Love those pictures of your sweet little boys. They are adorable. It is so great that Garrett is a great big brother.
Post a Comment