In January, we had Grant baptized at St. Theresa Church. To me, Baptisms are always a very special day. We are thrilled Grant has now received this sacrament. Kevin and I are working together to teach our kids the importance of God in our lives. We hope to help mold them into good, honest, and caring people with christian hearts. We feel it is important to attend church weekly and pray daily. We have so many reasons to be thankful! We are happy to carry the roots that were planted in us, by our parents, onto Garrett and Grant. Thank you, God, for our boys! Enjoy the pictures from Grant's special day:) He is such a true blessing!!!
I just love this boy!
Grant with his Hamilton Grandparents
1 comment:
Oh Kelly, Grant is such a cutie! I just love his little "serious" look :) Those two little boys are so blessed to have such loving parents!
Post a Comment