Monday, February 1, 2010
GARRETT IS TWO
Garrett turned two on December 19th! We had a joint party for his b-day and Grant's baptism during the beginning of January. So, yes, this post is late! However, I still wanted to share some pictures from his special day! We celebrated his 2nd birthday with a house full of family and friends. Garrett was healthy and happy; a perfect birthday! There was really no question but to theme his birthday with "The Backyardigans". He loves this cartoon and all the characters(especially Pablo). Thanks to Great Aunt Mimi's decorating experience and Aunt Britt's assistance, we were able to celebrate with a PABLO cake. Garrett was pretty impressed and quite intrigued with the outcome of the cake. Unlike last year, he actually took some interest in his gifts and sat still long enough to open at least a few. However, Garrett would rather run around and play with his cousins and friends.
IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL 2 YEARS:) It has gone so fast and we have made so many wonderful memories!
PABLO cake!!!! It was delicious!
Garrett blowing out his candles! Yay...he is pro at this now.
Please ignore the fact that those are toothpicks in the cake and not candles......
I couldn't find our candles anywhere at cake time......that morning, I specifically put them in a spot where I would know right where they were....well, guess what...I forgot the spot....about an hour later....we found them! Yep, on top of the dryer!
DANG! Ah well...Garrett didn't care:)
Grant and his Backyardigan party hat!(and Great Aunt Sue)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment