Tuesday, July 8, 2008

6 MONTHS OLD

We can't believe Garrett is already a half a year old. Time seriously flies! He is constantly changing and learning new things. He always seems to amaze us with the new things he continues to do:) For example, he is now sitting up, standing up holding on to things, "talking" more(he says "dadada"), and playing peek-a-boo. He holds a blanket or burp cloth over his face and pulls it down, excitedly waiting for us to say "peek-a-boo".
We went out last weekend and took his 6 month pictures. He was such a trooper. We went to St. Theresa first and then made our way out to USI to capture some more shots. There were a lot of pictures that I liked. I was having a hard time deciding on which poses to choose, so I made a collage of some of my favorites. Luckily I have a good friend that taught me how to do this collage thing(thanks Vogt:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so great having this website to look at all the latest pics of Garrett. I really don't see how he can get any cuter, but, sure enough, every time you update, HE'S CUTER! How can that be? Thanks so much for doing this? And remember, the pool is always open!

Love ya,
Mimi