Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day.....

When I asked Kevin how his first Father's Day was, he said, "special; Garrett is worth everything in the world!" I would have to agree!! These two are quite the pals:)

4 comments:

Sue said...

Kevin is a great father. Garrett is lucky to have you and Kevin as
parents. Garrett is such a cute
little guy. You guys are blessed.

Kacie said...

Take notice in every picture that Garrett has more hair than Kevin!! HA! It has been such an exciting time watching Bubby grow & continue to learn all his new tricks...and I'm sure there are many more to come!

Britt said...

BUBBY is so cute in these pictures. Garrett has been such amazing little boy. all the new stuff he does impresses me more and more. He is a wonderful little boy and he is so lucky to have parens like the two of you and a aunt like me hahaha

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing that little day-brightener over to see us the other night. Becky thought he was pretty special and that he is! I love it when he laughs out loud. That just makes my day! Love ya all.

Mimi