Garrett continues to amaze us! He keeps us eager to see what it is he will do next! He is now rolling over both ways - he mastered rolling from his belly to back weeks ago, but just this past week started rolling back to belly regularly. It is just a matter of time before he will be sitting up and playing. Garrett is reaching and grabbing for everything, and if he gets what he is grabbing for, it goes straight to his mouth.
He has now had all of the yellow and green vegetables. He took them all just fine. He has also had some fruits, pears and bananas - loves them:)
Garret loves getting baths. He just kicks and plays in the water. We are excited to take him swimming this summer - we think he will love the pool!
He just seems to be a happy baby and is pretty well natured. He laughs often and cries seldom. We are very fortunate. The past 5 1/2 months have been the best e
ver! I had my first Mother's Day, of course, thanks to Garrett - I felt very special!
He just seems to be a happy baby and is pretty well natured. He laughs often and cries seldom. We are very fortunate. The past 5 1/2 months have been the best e
ver! I had my first Mother's Day, of course, thanks to Garrett - I felt very special!
7 comments:
So I'm pretty sure Garrett's overalls are hands down my favorite outfits!! Every time I see him, he gets even cuter!! I love coming home & spending time with him!!
I know I always say this, but he looks like such a little man! I can't believe how fast he's changing...he'll be dating & driving before we know it.
Time flies when they're his age. He is only going to get busier, but it is so much fun. He has changed so much since we have seen him in person. We miss him (& you guys too) sooooooo much!! Give him lots of hugs & kisses for us!!
Tell bubby that his big cousin Lilly says "Luv ya....duh!!"
that little guy just keeps getting cuter i swear!! I can't wait to see how much bigger he's gotten when I get home! Pretty soon we'll be able to start teaching him tricks just like Lilly haha! Miss you guys!
-Krista
That is the cutest little boy I've ever seen, including my own!!!! Okay, so I may be a slightly prejudice but he sure is one special little guy.
Garrett continues to get cuter and cuter the older he gets. I'm sure he is such a joy. Thanks for updating the pictures on the blog; it has been fun watching him grow and change over these past few months!
It was so good to see the three of you this weekend :) I'm so glad you're back in Evansville so I can see you when I'm home. Garrett puts a smile on my face, no matter the mood I'm in. He's a blessing to the family, & it's been a joy watching him grow!! xoxo
Post a Comment