Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Garrett's Baptism

Garrett was baptized at St. Theresa church on April 26th, 2008. He looked like quite the stud. He had an adorable white suit on with his white adidas superstar shoes! He was quite the trooper through the entire ceremony; he slept the whole time. When it came time to pour the water over his head, he flinched ever so lightly, and fell right back to sleep! He did wake up at the end and we were able to get some pictures with his eyes open:) Garrett's Godparents are Kacie DeWeese (Kelly's sister and Garrett's Aunt) and Kyle Hamilton(Kevin's brother and Garrett's Uncle).

3 comments:

Kacie said...

I am so excited and feel so honored and blessed to have such a special role in such a special person's life!!

Anonymous said...

Garrett looks like a little Angel in his white Baptism suit. He's so precious!

Sue said...

Now that I know how to post a comment. Garrett is so handsome in his little suit. He is even cuter in person, I saw him over the Memorial Day holiday and he couldn't be any cuter.