Monday, June 16, 2008

OUTSIDE!!!!

Now that the weather has warmed up, we have spent a lot of time outside! Garrett loves to take walks in his stroller. We have taken a few walks at the zoo, at the park, and around the neighborhood. He also loves to swing. Some of the pictures included in this blog prove how he enjoys both the excitement and "relaxation" that comes with the swing.
Garrett continues to grow and change. The famous blue bouncy chair that you may have remembered reading about and seeing pictures of months ago has now almost been completely outgrown. He showed off the other night by standing behind this same chair instead of sitting in it:) He is very strong and he enjoys standing holding on to things. Garrett even sometimes just holds on with one hand - such a show off - but very cute!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Bubby, You are so advanced for your age!!! You must be a "Super 6 month old!" I love to watch you grow up to be "Big Boy". Eagle & I love you lots & lots!

Jenny said...

OMG these are soo cute!! G Man is the cutest little guy I've ever seen :) I love coming home and getting to see you! You get to meet my Aunt Becky tonight - hope you have a good visit with the fam :)

Love, Jenny

Krista Price said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista Price said...

Garrett is so freakin cute! I love showing off the pictures of him on here to my friends.. I really miss you guys! Can't wait to see how big he's got while I've been gone.. I can't believe he can stand up by himself! And just so you know that because we just did growth and development in school.. he is VERY ahead of his game! Normally infants aren't expeected to stand holding on to things until 9-10 months!!! Miss you, Love Krista