Thursday, July 31, 2008

7 1/2 Month Update

Garrett is quite the quick one:) His mobility increases daily. Garrett is a professional roller and his army crawl is basically mastered as well. He gets up on his hands and knees - it won't be long now before he is crawling! I wanted to post some new recent pictures! He loves to roll the ball with me on the floor! You will see below a picture of him sleeping on Aunt Brittany! I love how he crosses his legs:) Garrett posed for us in his frog robe(thanks Cousin Jenny) - He loves it and looks pretty cute in it too! The pictures at the bottom are at Garrett's friend, Madison Hinton's house.

4 comments:

The Knight Family said...

What a little ham! He is adorable...and I love the picture of those cutie pies with their daddies :)

Kacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kacie said...

A part of me thought Garrett was going to make things exciting & start walking before crawling, but guess not!! Either way, he is already all over the place, so once he figures out how to crawl, there will be no stopping him!!

Can't wait to come home...I am thinking a Kacie & Bubby Day is in order!! Love you all!! :)

Jenny said...

He rocks that froggie robe!! Love it :)