Saturday, July 26, 2008

THE BEST SOUND EVER!!!!

I wanted to share a video clip of Garrett laughing. Garrett's laugh is my favorite thing ever! It has become this frequent, wonderful sound that I could not live without!! Of course it is the simplest things that make him laugh - but in this video's case - I would have to say, he is pretty much cracking up!!! ENJOY.......

10 comments:

Britt said...

Buddy this is prolly the cutiest thing ever!!! Even though i was there to see it in real life i have probably watched this video over 20 times. you are so cute and i love u so much!!

Love u bubby!!

Anonymous said...

Well, if you were in a bad mood, watching that little video would surely change that in a hurry! Garrett is such a sweetie.....

Love you tons!
Mimi

Kacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kacie said...

I'm not sure who was laughing more..Kelly or Garrett...but needless to say, I enjoy hearing Bubby's laugh more! Sorry Kel!!

I just kept replaying the video over & over so it felt like I was home!! It definitely made my day! Can't wait to see this hilarious giggle in person again!!

Miss & love you bunches!! :)

(p.s. Bub, Don't forget who makes you laugh the most though! Don't tell your mommy! HA!)

Jenny said...

Oh man, this is surely a big day brightener! Garrett laughing makes me laugh - you're contagious little buddy :) Can't wait to come home in August to see you and your Mommy & Daddy!!

Love you guys :)

Unknown said...

hehehehe! Can't wait to hear this in person this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Garrett is a very special little boy and we are all so lucky to have him in our lives. His joy is contagious! He makes it impossible to have a bad day.

The Wardlaw Family said...

That laugh is bound to make anyone's day! Garrett is so stinking cute. Bill and I watched the video a couple of times and were cracking up.

Grandma & Grandpa DeWeese said...

Sure have missed you! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Loved the video!

Grandpa says "It's such a shame that Garrett isn't a happy baby!"

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxo

Andi, Matt, Lilly and Luke said...

Yeah! We finally have our internet set up at our new house in Arizona. So we got to listen to Bubby's laugh on a normal level - instead of at the library on base, where we had to keep the volume very low. I think Lilly was laughing at his laugh almost as hard as Garrett was laughing. Oh yeah & she figured out how to keep replaying it over & over(by putting the arrow on the play button) so she can listen to him laugh 25 times in a roll. Bubby you might owe us a new laptop -- just kidding. We miss you so much & seeing everything that you have started doing in the last few months makes us hate that we can't see you more often. Well we have to go Lilly is begging for more Bubby!! Love you lots & lots!!!