Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring Break FUN

I always enjoy my days off with my boys. I can't complain because I am fortunate enough to work part time, so I do get to spend my afternoons with them.  But, I like waking in the mornings with them and doing other morning routines. Spring break, we did just that. We had no set plans and enjoyed some days of sleeping in and staying in PJ's for most of the morning.  We played outside quite a bit and went to lunch with Memaw and Papa too. For the most part, the weather was nice, so we took advantage of that. I captured some pictures of our Spring Break 2012 together:)
Please note that there was lots and lots of baseball/tball played this week. But, since I was Mommy, pitcher and photographer those days, I did not get any pics of the boys hitting.
We colored

We played with chalk

We rode bikes and played with outside toys

We popped LOTS and LOTS of bubbles

We played on the swings

We fed the ducks

Feeding the ducks

Granty and Papa

We had Sweet Cici's frozen yogurt

DELICIOUS:)

We visited MATER!!!!!!!!

Radiator Springs???????? No, just Boonville!

No comments: