Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby Girl:)

I have not done real well with keeping the blog updated with the progress with pregnancy #3.  At times, I felt like it was going fast and then there were and are still times where I feel like the days/weeks have crawled by.  We are still very excited about having a little girl in our lives.  The boys kiss her (my belly) daily and currently seem happy about having another baby(even if she is a girl) join our family.  She is a big one, just like her brothers.  She is currently on track to be the biggest of my three. A reminder that Garrett was 9lbs 3oz and Grant was 8lbs 80z(at 38 weeks).  I have measured big at each doctor appointment, but my doctor continues to say, "we knew you weren't having a 5 or 6lb baby!"  My last appointment I was measuring 5 weeks big and I have measured up to 7 weeks big at a previous appointment. Yes, this is NOT normal.  I have to say that physically, this pregnancy has been the most challenging. I knew I was going to get big, I did with my first two...........but, I really got out there quite quickly with this one.  I have dealt with some sciatic nerve pain that luckily has ceased a bit lately.  I am not very mobile as far as getting in and out of bed, but I manage.  There are some things the boys may ask me to help with that I just physically cannot do.  I do not sleep well at night and the swelling in my feet and legs has started.  The most exhausting thing from this pregnancy is all the comments from people, both familiar and strangers.  I have a pretty strong backbone and I do not let things bother me, but it amazes me what comes out of some peoples mouths.  I just try to let it go and remind myself to never be as foolish as them.  I could honestly write a book about the comments, remarks, "advice", looks, stares, etc. I have received during this pregnancy. But, with that said, I feel so blessed to have this precious baby girl growing inside of me. I am so excited to see her and hold her.  I can't wait for her to meet her big brothers and become part of our daily lives.  School is officially out for the summer and now I have more time to devote to the boys and getting ready for our baby girl.  I have a c-section scheduled for Tuesday, June 19th at noon. 
Cook a little longer baby girl and we will see you soon!

1 comment:

Chassity said...

Yea for baby girl!!! You are a great Mommy Kelly, and pregnancy can be rough. I am also left dumb founded at times by the remarks/comments people will say to us pregnant women... seriously what are they thinking?!?!