Thursday, May 31, 2012

Our SUPERHEROES

The boys have developed an interest in the Avengers.  Of course, I do not know a lot about them, but I am learning.  Garrett and Grant have watched a couple of the Avengers cartoons.  So, needless to say, they have learned the characters and love to pretend to be an Avenger.  The role play is quite funny and lately at our house, we are all referred to as our Avenger name.  Garrett is Captain America.  Grant is Iron Man.  Daddy is Ant Man. Mommy is Wasp.  Papa is Thor.  Granddad is Hulk. Lukey is Hawkeye.  Eagle is Panther.  Lala is Wolverine.  Trevor is Spiderman.  And, I know I am missing some........
Most days when I get home from work, Iron Man(Grant) will run up to me and say "Hey Wasp!"  He will then ask, "Where's Ant Man?"  And, if it was Granddads morning to watch them, he will say, "Bye Hulk!" It is pretty funny. There are even times when I refer to him as "Grant"...........he will say, "No, Wasp............I'm Iron Man!"  We have gotten lots of use out of these costumes! And, I am sure there will be many more days of "AVENGERS" in the Hamilton household.


So, my Captain America(Garrett) has had quite the growing spurt over the past 8-12 months.  At his four year check, he was measuring in the 90-95% at 49lbs and 3ft 7 inches tall.  He loves his food and we are happy the weather is warmer now and tball is in full swing, so we are burning some of those calories!  


Iron Man's (Grant) appetite has slowed down compared to what it use to be. But, he still loves his sweets.  He seems to get taller everyday and is thinning down to look more like a "big boy" more and more. (makes me sad!) His current stats at 2 years 8 months are approx.  30 lbs and  3ft 1 inch tall. 


Captain America and Robin
Grant settled for Robin until he got an Iron Man costume!!

Story time before headed to bed..........we did take the costumes off!

Captain America and Iron Man

IN ACTION............love it:)

No comments: