I came across some pictures of Grant during Garrett's T-ball games this past summer and just had to post them. Just like Garrett, Grant LOVES to play ball! He would "hit and run" all day long if we had the time to. Of course, Grant was way too young and little to play T-ball this summer, but I know he will be ready when he is the right age. There were a few times that Grant made his escape out to the ball field when Garrett was playing. He loved the dugout, helmets, bats, and the other boys on the team too. Like I said, these pictures below were just too sweet not to share.
![]() |
| Trying out the helmet! |
![]() |
| Wearing the glove...............he always puts in on his right hand and swings the bat left handed, so we may just have a little lefty! |
![]() |
| Hiding behind the pole! |
![]() |
| Ready to hit:) |
![]() |
| Love this one!!! |
| Up close...........so cute! |
| My little ball player! He just LOVES it:) |





1 comment:
Love the pic of Grant w/ Tina!
Post a Comment