I had some pictures I was eager to post, so I decided to dedicate a post to my Grant Jacob. I have said this many times, but Grant is definitely one of a kind. He is a fun, loving, silly, brave, smart, tough, and adorable little boy! He keeps us on our toes. He doesn't know a stranger and there isn't much he is afraid of. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his "Mamma jammies", which are a pair of my pajama pants that he carries around like a blanket. He can really be a "ham" and he has the ability to make people laugh. He is aware when he makes people laugh, and will continue to do just that when he is getting the attention. Grant has brought so much joy and laughter to many lives. I love that he is so active, but it's awesome when he stops to cuddle with me too. He is retaining well just like his big brother and it seems like he learns something new everyday. He knows some letters, a couple of shapes, a few numbers, he can count(even though he often starts with the number 6), he tries to sing along when Garrett and I sing the "ABC's". He tries to keep up with his big brother and does a pretty good job with it. He will repeat and try anything that Bub says and does. He is growing up way too quickly! If we start eating first, Grant is the one who reminds us to pray each night. It is so sweet the way he does the sign of the cross and sings his prayer song:)
Grant is not an easy child to photograph because he is on the go nonstop. And, when he does stop and smile, it is normally with a huge cheesy smile and eyes closed:)
I am so thankful for our Granty and I love him just the way he is!
 |
| Tired boy:) |
 |
| Showing off his Lightning McQueen slippers |
 |
| He loves to swing! |
 |
| ALL BOY - fat lip and bump on the head |
 |
| SO STINKIN CUTE:) |
 |
| Mamma's pants and his thumb means he's tired! |
 |
| Checking his temperature |
 |
| He loves medicine........he is reaching for the tylenol |
 |
| Two thumbs up(he is imitating a picture of a little boy at the Dr's office) |
 |
| He is showing us how Julie(his cousin) took a picture when she was a little girl. |
 |
| Fishing at the school where I teach...........it was their church social |
 |
| Chatting with Granddad |
 |
| Playing games on Papa's IPhone |
 |
| Out back on our new patio and trying to figure out the water faucet |
 |
| "CHEESE" |
 |
Enjoying the train ride at the Fall Festival:)
I love this picture! |
 |
| Trying on a horse costume |
 |
| Playing Putt Putt while we were camping at Lake Rudolph |
 |
| Saying the letters on Papa's truck |
 |
| He loves "A" and /Aa/ and his pillow case with his name on it:) |
 |
| On our way to take our Family Pictures..........he is SO handsome! |
 |
| Hugging the flamingo in Memaw and Papa's front yard! GOOF BALL! |
No comments:
Post a Comment