One Sunday afternoon, we were headed to a wedding shower and it gave us a reason to dress up! We are not a real fancy family, so anytime we "dress up", we have to capture it. Garrett is just like Mommy when it comes to wear comfy clothes. We love our sweats, warm up pants, and even pjs!! Garrett thinks jeans are dressing up and wants to take them off and put on sweats/warm up pants the minute we get home. So, needless to say, I thought the boys looked adorable on this particular day and I had to get some pictures of my cute angels:)
| GARRETT LOYD - 3yrs 9mos |
| Bub and Mommy |
| Bub and Daddy |
| He was just a posing:) |
| MY BOYS:) LOVE!!!! |
| Little Brother/Big Brother |
| LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! |
| Grant says "CHEESE" |
| Our FAMILY September 2011 |
| More pictures - no shoes:) |
| SMILES!!!! |
| Another family photo:) |
| Love those toes! |
| My baby boy is getting so big....... |
3 comments:
The pictures are great! I can't believe how big they look.... Love them so much!
They look adorable!
I love these photos! Garrett has the best smile!! So handsom =)
Post a Comment