Back in April, we did celebrate Easter! Ha:) I am behind on the posting, but I didn't want to leave anything out. The boys did get the chance to die some Easter eggs. Garrett was interested, but not as much as I expected. He did help out though. He was intrigued(confused) by the magic crayon, he loved using the new Easter bunny grippers to grab the eggs, and was proud of his finished products. Grant, on the other hand, was very interested.........maybe a bit too much. Grant was a bit rough with the eggs and most of the colored water ended up spilled when he was "helping". He liked to put the metal egg scooper in his mouth over and over. This is not one of Daddy's favorite things to do, so we had other helpers! A special thanks to Memaw for boiling the eggs and Aunt Kacie for helping out(guess I didn't get their picture). All in all, they may not have been the best looking eggs at the end, but my little Easter helpers sure are some of the cutest!
 |
Garrett watching the eggs.
Grant eating the scooper thing......nice. |
 |
| Checking on his eggs:) |
 |
| There's that new Bunny grabber.....Bub liked that |
 |
| Good try Granty! |
 |
| "How do you work these silly things?" |
 |
Mr. Independent!!!
Good job, BUB! |
 |
| Look at that concentration |
 |
| I think we took the cups containing the eggs away and he was not happy with us! |
No comments:
Post a Comment