Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday/Soccer Fun

The boys' friend, Dominic, turned 3 back in April. Yes, April....I am slowly catching up with my blogging. I don't want to leave anything out.  Dominic's birthday party was at Metro Sports Complex and the children had a wonderful time.  They got to run and play and run and play! They did some activities and games while practicing some new soccer skills.  There was a leader who would direct them on what they were going to do next. I think their favorite part was just running around and kicking the soccer balls. There was a break in the middle of the party for pizza, cake, and presents for Dominic. Then, back to the running area for more games and activities. It was a fun day with friends. One of the best parts was that they were all trapped in a large running area....and they couldn't escape! 
Garrett really enjoyed playing soccer, so now he thinks he may want to play soccer in the fall! I really like soccer, so if Garrett decides he wants to play, that would be fine with me!

Bub kicking and running with soccer ball

On the line waiting for directions

Good job!!

Kiley, Garrett, and Madison

My future soccer star:)

Grant loved it too!

Balls on the line.....and GRANT!

~Friends~

Hula hoop race!

"GO BUB, GO"

"GOT EM!!"

Grant's turn

Break time

Watching Dominic blow out his candles
Dominic, Madison, Kiley, and Garrett

Parachute and balls!

Stacking cones and knocking them over with the soccer ball

No comments: